Planks. Jacks. Plank jacks, you read that correctly. This week’s Fit Bharat Friday Fitness Challenge consists of two extremely strenuous but rewarding workouts. This will not only produce some amazing feel-good hormones, but it will also combine the benefits of these two exercises. Read on to learn how to do this workout and the different benefits you’ll be providing your body.
On the other hand, Fit Bharat is now “Fitistan – Ek Fit Bharat” 🇮🇳
How should the Plank Jacks exercise be done?
- Form a plank position. The elbow is on the ground (forearm parallel to the floor and touching the floor). Your entire body should be upright, and your toes should be touching the ground.
- Keep your upper body tight and solid as you begin the workout. Spread your legs apart and then bring them back together. Maintain your focus.
- Repeat this exercise for 100 seconds.
Plank Jacks Exercise Advantages-
- Healthy posture
- Balance and coordination
- Improves body alignment
- Aids in the prevention of illness
- Increase core strength, flexibility, and metabolism
- Overall mental health improves
- Increase your cardiovascular fitness
- Calories are burned
- Increases your bone density
- Excellent for HIIT workouts
This week’s Fit Bharat Friday challenge is Plank Jack in 100 Secs
Test your core & cardiac strength and win fitness gift hampers
-Fill up Google form
-Mention total Jack in 100 Secs
-Tag @FitBharat @FastandUp_India @BeAtomicFit
-Challenge 3 friends pic.twitter.com/rLjNRE5fSj
— Fitistan-एक Fit भारत 🇮🇳 (@TheFitistan) May 30, 2022- Advertisement -
Eligibility criteria to qualify for Fit Bharat Friday Challenge
- Please complete the challenge and mention your full name & time or reps done.
- Once Challenge is done please DO NOT FORGET to fill the Google form link is provided below- https://tinyurl.com/yfwma7da
- Remember to tag 3 people (can be your friend/family/neighbour anyone) in your post.