The vivacious and enthusiastic actor is well-known for his mesmerising smile. Ranveer Singh’s fitness secret includes a variety of workouts, a tight diet, and abdominal exercises that have resulted in the handsome and sensual celebrity having an ever-lasting pleasant and gorgeous attitude. His metamorphosis from a lovable youngster in Band Baja Baraat to the wicked portrayal of Alauddin Khilji in Padmavati is astounding.
Ranveer Singh stated in an interview with a national publication that star Hrithik Roshan is his fitness motivation. Hrithik’s chiselled figure motivated Ranveer to follow in his footsteps and work out to get a body like his.
Ranveer is fond of eating meals prepared at home. Eating junk food does not sit well with him. He likes easy-to-prepare meals that don’t make too much of a mess or fuss. One of the first steps in staying fit is to eat the correct foods. In the case of Padmavati, when Vogue approached Ranveer’s trainer, Mustafa Ahmed, regarding his nutrition and meals, he added:
“I design a diet for an individual depending on their schedule, but I compel them to cheat one day every week. The first thing I instructed Ranveer was to eliminate all forms of sugar from his diet. That was our guiding principle.”
He also abstains from alcohol. Ranveer attributes much of his good health to his abstinence from alcohol. Alcohol weakens your immune system, which is not what you want while working hard to get those rock firm 6 pack abs. It also reduces the impact of the workout you did before drinking, thus he attempts to exclude alcohol from his diet as much as possible.
Ranveer does not believe in missing workouts under any circumstances. He thinks that you should exercise and train every day, without fail. This will assist your body to adjust to your new regimen so you can begin a full-fledged workout. Ranveer is a firm believer in high-intensity training.
Fitness advise from Ranveer Singh
- His diet is high in protein while being low in salt and fat.
- Breakfast is quite important.
- Cardiovascular exercise
- Stamina is essential for staying fit. Begin softly and gradually increase your speed.
- Maintaining six-pack abs is a difficult task. It may be handled by restricting your food and drink consumption and doing frequent abdominal workouts as recommended by your trainer.
- At supper, the actor likes a natural source of protein.
- Aside from the gym, he enjoys swimming, cycling, and participating in outdoor activities.
- The key to developing general health is to have a cheerful frame of mind.