Pulling and tugging muscles isn’t always necessary for exercise; a gentle and leisurely motion can frequently be just as effective as hard training. That’s exactly what we spoke about in last week’s challenge: yoga. The previous week’s Fit Bharat Friday Fitness Challenge was Dhanurasana – a yoga position that stretched every muscle and left you feeling relaxed.
Benefits Of Dhanurasna :
- Weight Loss: It provides better stretch on your stomach sides and midsection. Regular Dhanurasana assists you with shedding as well as consume your muscle to fat ratio without any problem. Alongside this, it additionally bring total conditioned formed to your whole body.
- Kidney wellbeing: If you play out this posture appropriately, your kidneys work well and actually.
- Strengthens the spinal segment: This asana revives and invigorates your spinal section.
- Fixes asthma: This yoga assists individuals with eliminating the slouching bowed of asthmatics, which disturbs the infirmity. Alongside this, it likewise prompts the free wind current through your nasal entry.
- Fixes back torment: Dhanurasana is an amazing asana that carries great stretch to your nerve, tendons and muscles which are helpful for getting better alleviation from back torment.
- Effective for laziness: It is very useful for diminishing dormancy. This asana deals with your sun based plexus straightforwardly at navel area. These nerves offer improved proficiency and worked on working of significant organs like conceptive, eliminative and stomach related.
— Fitistan- Ek Fit Bharat 🇮🇳 (@TheFitistan) May 24, 2022
Continue reading to learn more about this intriguing contest and its winners. While some of you successfully completed the project, a couple of you completely blew the house down with your precision, talent, flare, and pace. Congratulations to everyone, even those who believe they did not win. You already won when you decided to take on this challenge.
Let us now look at the winners-
- Rakesh Roshan – 3.42 min (6th May hamper winner so only certificate as per rule)
- Mohit Vats – 2.35 min
- Aneesh Kumar – 2.20 min (13th May hamper winner so only certificate as per rule)
- Ram Dayal Singh – 2.12 min
- Saurav Kr. Raj – 2.04 min
— Fitistan- Ek Fit Bharat 🇮🇳 (@TheFitistan) May 28, 2022
- Tara Rathod – 4.35 min
- Farida Heera – 2.38 min
- Beena Garude – 2.19 min
- Poonam Sharma – 2.14 min
- Alpana Singh – 2.07 min
Vihaan Suresh (11yrs) – 4.56 min
Special/Inspiring winner and 1st, 2nd & 3rd winner gets Certificate & Fast&Up hamper. 4th & 5th winners get certificates.
(One person wins Hamper only once every month)