Summer is here ushering in the greatest time to walk the walk rather than talk the talk, with longer days and shorter nights. All you have to do now is come up with a step challenge that you can do with your coworkers, friends, or family. Doing step challenge in a group has the added benefit of allowing your step challenge to transcend beyond its original purpose of encouraging healthy habits and increasing team spirit.
Keeping track of your steps is a great way to stay active and fit without overworking yourself or losing interest. Imagine going for a walk, taking in the breathtaking majesty of nature, and then discovering towards the end of the walk that you’ve already walked 2,000 steps without breaking a sweat. Isn’t that enough to give you the sense of achievement you need to keep doing what you’re doing?
With that in mind, Fit Bharat has come up with this Friday’s Fitness Challenge : Step Challenge
Why you should take part in this step challenge?
- You can walk-in any location of your choice
- All steps count : Whether at home or during other day to day activities
- The challenge is designed to help you achieve your health goals in life by taking up walking on a regular basis
- The challenge is designed to give you a daily goal to achieve and a sense of purpose
- A short walk can go a long way. It’s good for you and for the environment. Have fun, feel healthier and live greener.
To pParticipate & Win Gift Hampers :
- Post screenshot of total steps covered by you from 5 AM to 9 PM (16 Hrs duration) on Friday
- Use hashtag #FitBharatSteps
- Tag @BeAtomicFit @FastandUp_India and @FitnessIndia1
1. Complete the challenge and mention your full name and time
2. Once the challenge is done, DO NOT FORGET to fill the Google form link –
3. Tag three friends and invite them to join you in this Steps challenge.
Dear Fitness Enthusiasts,This week’s Fit Bharat Friday challenge is Step Challenge.
To participate & win gift hampers
-Post screenshot of total steps covered by you from 5 AM to 9 PM (16 Hrs duration) on Friday.
-Use hashtag #FitBharatSteps
-Tag @BeAtomicFit @FastandUp_India
— Fit Bharat (@FitBharat) March 8, 2022
We are confident that you will accomplish this week’s Fit Bharat Friday Fitness Challenge with the same zeal and enthusiasm that you did the week before.