Fitistan Friday Challenge ensures you get your daily dose of exercise. The goal is to avoid being sedentary and to keep your bodies moving and grooving to the music of life! If done correctly, these simple exercises can help you stay fit and healthy. Let’s see what the challenge for this week has in store for us-
The Elbow Knee Touch Test
- Keep your back straight.
- Raise your right knee slightly above hip level.
- Bring your left elbow forward to make contact with your right raised knee.
- Repeat this pattern with the opposite leg and elbow.
- Continue this exercise for 2 minutes.
This week’s Fitistan Friday challenge is #FitBharatElbowKneeTouch in 2 mins
Rules to participate-
1. Tag 3 Friends in the comments (Knowns only)
2. Mention your full name, time and reps done
3. DO NOT FORGET to fill the Google form 👇🏻https://t.co/H6YQoh1qJ1 pic.twitter.com/nmpcONNIyN
— Fitistan-एक Fit भारत 🇮🇳 (@TheFitistan) June 13, 2022
Why do the Elbow Knee Touch Challenge?
The knee to elbow kickback is a comprehensive exercise that tones the hip flexors, quads, hips, shoulders, and arms while tightening the core and strengthening the glutes. This exercise improves stance, slims the waist, and strengthens and stabilizes the core.
Eligibility requirements for the Fitistan Friday Challenge
- Please complete the challenge and include your full name and time or reps completed.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO FILL THE GOOGLE FORM AFTER COMPLETING THE CHALLENGE – https://tinyurl.com/yckjnph8
- Remember to tag 3 people (can be your friend/family/neighbour, anyone) in your post.