Fitistan has envisioned Ek Fit Bharat, and that vision will be realized in little phases. This challenge contributes to those steps and serves as a stepping stone toward the dream. It’s a simple challenge that anyone of any age can complete without any special equipment. It’s a fantastic opportunity to jump on the fitness bandwagon and work towards self-improvement. Let’s see what this week’s challenge- Shoulder Tap – has in store for us.
Shoulder Tap Challenge Advantages
- It strengthens your arms, making your daily activities easier.
- It strengthens your core and allows you to breathe cleaner air, resulting in healthier lungs.
- It strengthens your legs and increases your stamina.
- It strengthens the thighs, preparing you for longer days.
This week’s Fitistan Friday challenge #FitBharatTap— Fitistan-एक Fit भारत 🇮🇳 (@TheFitistan) June 7, 2022
Rules to participate:
1.Tag 3 Friends in the comments (IMPORTANT rule You can tag anyone you know, CELEBRITY ACCOUNTS NOT ALLOWED)
2.Mention your full name, time and reps done.
3. Fill the Google form👇🏻https://t.co/kk9Ot9gday pic.twitter.com/kBDvLreSKt
What is the Shoulder Tap Challenge?
- Form a plank with your hands on the ground, arms straight, back straight, and toes touching the ground.
- Tap the other shoulder with one palm raised. For example, right palm to left shoulder. Continue the series with the opposite hand.
- It will be counted if you are comfortable keeping a gap between your two feet while executing the exercise.
- Complete this task in 100 seconds.
Eligibility requirements for the Fitistan Friday Challenge
- Please finish the challenge and include your full name and time or reps completed.
- Use hashtag #FitBharatTap
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO COMPLETE THE GOOGLE FORM AFTER COMPLETING THE CHALLENGE. https://tinyurl.com/bdena8k8
- Remember to tag three people in your post (they can be friends, family, or neighbours).