The monsoons have arrived in full force, ushering in the ideal opportunity to walk the walk rather than talk the talk, because who doesn’t enjoy a good wet walk exercise in the Mumbai rains? Doing the step challenge as a group has the extra advantage of allowing your step challenge to go above its initial intention of enabling healthy behaviours and creating a winning mentality.
Monitoring of your steps is an excellent method to keep healthy and energetic without overexertion or boredom. Imagine going on a walk, admiring nature’s magnificence, and then realising at the end that you’ve just walked 2,000 steps without busting a blush. Isn’t that enough to give you the feeling of accomplishment you require?
How to participate?
- Post the details of your step challenge during the four days of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, with a minimum of 10,000 steps per day.
- Utilize the hashtag #FitBharatSteps.
- Tag @BeAtomicFit, @FastandUp India, and @FitnessIndia1 in your posts.
- Finish the task and include your full name and time.
- DO NOT FORGET TO COMPLETE THE GOOGLE FORM LINK AFTER COMPLETING THE CHALLENGE – https://tinyurl.com/2p9ymka3
- Tag three friends and invite them to participate in the Steps challenge with you.