Reverse Plank is this week’s Fitistan Friday Fitness Challenge. Isn’t that creative? Who would have guessed a difficult workout could become even more difficult? When you win, you’ll be entered to win Fast&Up prizes. Each weekly exercise has numerous bodily benefits. Let’s not forget the feel-good hormones released when you work out. It’s a win-win situation. What exactly are Reverse Planks?
The Advantages of Reverse Planks
- Because your core is engaged the entire time, you will have superior abdominal strength.
- Your body weight will be supported by your arms, resulting in stronger arms.
- Your wrists are also active, keeping them mobile and free of crackling. The promise of free rotations and flexibility
- Your legs will assist your back in remaining straight, resulting in healthier calves and ankles.
How do you do reverse planks?
- Lie on your back.
- Raise your upper body slowly using your hands. Palms should be firmly planted on the ground, fingers directed towards the feet.
- Raise your hips slowly. Make an effort to keep your calves, hips, back, and head in a straight line.
- By the completion of the workout, you should have achieved an inclined position.
- Maintain this position for at least one minute.
Eligibility criteria to qualify for Fitistan Friday Challenge
- Please complete the challenge and mention your full name & time Or reps done.
- Use the hashtag #FitBharatReversePlank
- Once Challenge is done please DO NOT FORGET to fill out the Google form…. link 👇🏻
- Remember to tag 3 people (can be your friend/family/neighbour anyone) in your post.