This week’s Fit Bharat Friday Fitness Challenge is the Stand Up challenge. When you think about it, it’s very self-explanatory, but what’s the twist?
The crossed legged posture is so basic, but it has so many benefits. Isn’t this a stand-up challenge? Why are we discussing sitting positions? Continue reading to learn more about this interesting challenge and what awaits the winners.
What exactly is the stand-up challenge?
- As a starting point, stand naturally with your knees straight.
- Begin the exercise by sitting down in a cross-legged position, but without your hands touching the ground for support.
- Begin standing up as soon as you sit on the ground, without the assistance of your hands on the ground.
- Within the one-minute time limit, repeat this sequence as many times as feasible.
This week’s Fit Bharat Friday challenge is stand up challenge
Test your hip mobility and win fitness gift hampers
-Fill up Google form
-Mention total stand ups done by you in 1 Min
-Tag @FitBharat @FastandUp_India @BeAtomicFit
-Challenge 3 friends pic.twitter.com/ty48S2Cvo4
— Fit Bharat (@FitBharat) May 9, 2022- Advertisement -
What is the point of the stand-up challenge?
- It improves hip mobility and prevents frozen joints, particularly in the elderly.
- As you stand up without assistance, it strengthens your thighs.
- It also strengthens your ankle joints and calf muscles. It gives them a sculpted appearance and keeps the muscles from drooping.
Eligibility requirements for the Fit Bharat Friday Challenge
- Please finish the challenge and submit your full name, time, and number of reps.
- Make use of the hashtag #FitBharatStandUp.
- Please DO NOT FORGET TO COMPLETE THE GOOGLE FORM AFTER COMPLETING THE CHALLENGE : https://tinyurl.com/49sdyu8e
- Remember to Tag 3 People in your post (may be any of your friends/family/neighbors).