This week’s Fitistan Friday Challenge is straightforward. It’s appropriate for all ages and entertaining to perform. When done correctly, jumping jacks can be a fantastic stress reliever.
We’re looking forward to seeing how you tackle this issue. We anticipate a strong enthusiastic response, as with primary challenges. Now consider why you should do jumping jacks.
Fitistan Friday Challenge
Duration – 2 mins #Fitbharatjumpingjack
1 . Please complete the challenge ,mention your name & time Or reps done.
2 . Google form –https://t.co/BvrWehntnf
3 . Remember to Tag 3 People (can be your friend/family/ anyone) in your post pic.twitter.com/0R42NyrcMX
— Fitistan-एक Fit भारत 🇮🇳 (@TheFitistan) July 11, 2022
Benefits of Jumping Jacks-
- They are beneficial to bone health
- Help in weight loss.
- They provide a full-body workout.
- They alleviate stress.
- They are beneficial to heart health.
- They aid in the development of muscle strength.
How to do the Jumping jacks?
- Stand tall with your legs together and your arms at your sides.
- Jump into the air while bending your knees slightly.
- When jumping, spread your legs shoulder-width apart. Extend your arms above your head.
- Return to the starting position.
How to participate in the Jumping jacks challenge?
- Duration – 2 mins
- Us hashtag #Fitbharatjumpingjack
- Please complete the challenge, and mention your name & time or reps done.
- Google form – https://tinyurl.com/22x972mp
- Remember to Tag 3 People (can be your friend/family/ anyone) in your post