A step challenge is basically a competition that keeps track of how many steps a person takes while walking or running (this is similar to a walking challenge, but the objective is different). Fortunately, with today’s technology, tracking steps is almost automatic. Another advantage of step challenges is that they have few regulations! It’s totally up to you what activities you want to focus on. So, if you want your weekly step goal to grow, you can adjust the rule throughout the challenge.
— Fit Bharat (@FitBharat) March 10, 2022
Tips for starting a Step Challenge
- Make your step challenges as short as possible
- Run a number of challenges throughout the year and attach a reward to each one
- Use inventive incentives (give yourself something if you achieve your goal)
- Promote the advantages of walking 10,000 steps or more each day.
- Influence to enhance involvement, choose healthier choices for people around you
- Encourage walking, use communication with your partners (if any) throughout the challenge
- Avoid common wellness challenge blunders and focus on best practices for fitness challenge
Who won the Steps (5 AM - 9 PM) Challenge?
The winners’ names are shown below. Congratulations to everyone, and thank you to everyone who participated!
Congratulations to all the winners and participants of #FitBharatSteps challenge.
Well done champions ❤️💪
Keep spreading fitness mantras of #FitBharat in society 🙏🌺@BeAtomicFit @FastandUp_India pic.twitter.com/B1YuiIudpO
— Fit Bharat (@FitBharat) March 12, 2022
- Rakesh Roshan – 80,170
- Shashank Mahalwal – 40,315
- Ravi Teja – 35,242 (Only certificate)
- Harish Sharma – 34,325
- Vinay Prakash Yadav – 32,994
- Suvarna More – 53,609
- Vabdana Suresh – 50,835
- Kalpana Achrekar – 43,154
- Sarika Waghmare – 42,660
- Sushma Pandey – 33,106
- Sayali Bhagwat (15 years) – 24,044
The Special/Inspiring winner, as well as the first, second, and third place winners, will get a certificate and a Fast&Up hamper. The fourth and fifth place winners each receive a certificate for the fitness challenge.
(Each month, only one individual receives the hamper)