While it is undeniable that each and every single figure is a beach body, maybe a little summer workout is all you need to boost your attitude, vitality, and confidence. And if you want to improve your strength and flexibility this summer, you don’t have to spend numerous hours at the gym. Yep, you read it right: there might be another technique to grow in power that does not involve a massive set of weights. Folks, we have one suggestion for you: yoga for the body.
- Lower one forearm at a time from the plank posture to the ground, pushing the forearms and elbows firmly into the floor.
- Spread your collarbones away from the sternum while pressing your shoulder blades on your back.
- Maintain a straight line with your body, engage your core, and look down at your fingertips on the floor for this yoga for the body pose.
Arms and wrists are strengthened, while the belly is tightened and toned.
- Begin by carefully lowering your body and legs to the ground in one straight line, a few inches above and parallel to the floor, from a standard or high plank posture.
- As you drag the pubis into the navel and widen the gap between your shoulder blades, keep your face ahead and your elbows in towards your sides and pointing back behind you.
- While keeping this stance, keep the legs engaged and energetic.
- For this yoga for the body, kneel on the floor and sit on your heels, your knees slightly wider than your hips.
- Position your torso between your thighs. Extend your arms in front of you, palms facing down on the floor.
- Hold the stance for 30 seconds to 2 minutes, inhaling and exhaling deeply.
Baby Cobra Pose
- Lay facedown on the ground, your thumbs squarely beneath your shoulders.
- Extend your legs and place your feet on the floor.
- Place your forearms on the floor in front of you and relax.
- Tighten your core, tuck your hips down, and pinch your glutes.
- Melt your shoulders down and away from your ears.
- Lift your chest and look up at the wall in front of you.
- Rest and do it again.
Stretches the pelvic, groin area, torso, and shoulders while strengthening the thighs, calves, ankles, and sine.
- Weave your fingers around your right knee as you bring it in towards your chest in a mountain position.
- Grasp your ankle and place the inside of your foot along the inside of your standing leg, either just above the knee on the thigh or below the knee on the calf.
- Bring your hands to your heart for a prayer, or lift them to the sky, making branches with your arms.
- Keep in mind that placing your foot directly on your kneecap might result in injury.