Mangoes is not just a fruit it’s a festival!
Summer is synonymous to mangoes for everyone! Who doesn’t wait for the mango season to start and to bite into delicious juicy mangoes. They are one of the very few fruits that can be used to make a varied number of delectable dishes, here are some of the mouthwatering recipes which can made out of nectarous mangoes.
These are 3 delicious recipes which are on a go for these summers:-
1.Mango Cheese Cake
- 200 ml-Fresh Cream
- 1/4 tsp-Mango Essence
- 200 gm-Paneer grated
- 400 gm-Mango chopped
- 1/2 cup (75 ml)-Water
- 2 tbsp. – Gelatin
- 1 tin (400 gm)-NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1/2 cup water over a pan of hot water. Blend together the grated paneer, NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk, dissolved gelatin and mango essence in a blender or food processor.
- Add mango pieces and blend for another minute, saving some pieces for decoration. Whip the cream well and gently fold into the paneer – MILKMAID mixture.
- Pour into a wet mold, leave to set in the refrigerator, when set, unmold, cut into squares/ wedges, Decorate with mango pieces and serve
2. Mango Lassi
- ½ cup chopped mangoes
- ½ cup curd
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 250 ml Mango juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped pistachios
- 3 teaspoon whisked curd
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- Add ½ cup mangoes along with curd and honey in a blender.
- Add 250 ml of Mango Juice and blend the mixture till it becomes think, smooth and consistent.
- Pour in glasses and serve chilled with chopped pistachios, whisked curd and mint leaves.
3. Aam ka Achar
- 2 1/4 pounds’ raw green mangoes (cut into 4 to 8 pieces each)
- 1 cup sea salt
- 3 tablespoons aniseed (or fennel seeds)
- 4 1/2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon kalonji/nigella seeds
- 1 tablespoon fenugreek seeds
- 5 tablespoon red chili powder
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 3 cups mustard oil
- Gather the ingredients.
- Sterilize and thoroughly dry a 1-quart glass pickling jar.
- Put the mangoes in the jar and cover with salt. Mix well and cover the jar tightly.
- Leave the jar out in the sun for 1 week so that the mangoes soften.
- In a small bowl, mix the aniseed or fennel seeds, mustard seeds, kalonji/nigella seeds, fenugreek seeds, chili powder, and turmeric together.
- Add this spice mix to the mangoes.
- In a small skillet, heat the mustard oil until it smokes and then turn off the heat. Allow the oil to cool fully.
- Pour this oil over the mangoes so that all the pieces are submerged. Mix well.
- Put the tightly covered jar back in the sun for two weeks. Stir every day to mix well.
Kill the summer burns with these easy mango recipes! Slurp-in the sweetness and wondrous pulp of fresh mangoes when you prepare at home with super easy recipes.