Kareena Kapoor is a sizzling beauty and hot sensation of Bollywood. She has surprised million of her fans because of stunning outlook and size-zero figure. Her strong determination, disciplined life, and dedications towards her workouts make her one of the hottest heroines in the Bollywood industry.
Her diet plan and diet routine include:
- Breakfast: muesli, cheese, bread slices or paranthas with milk, soya milk
- Lunch: chapattis, dal, adequate green salads, and soup.
- Snacks: Protein shake and fruits
- Dinner: Chapattis, dal or vegetable soup
- Water: Take 6-8 boil glass of water every day
She prefers to take meals after every three hours to make her active and energetic throughout the day. Nuts and soya milk is also the parts of her meals. She also likes to take sugar and ghee but in moderate quantity. She keeps away from rice but can’t resist cheese.
Kareena Kapoor fitness tips
- Because of her fitness freak, she is the most envied actress in Hindi cinema.
- Her fitness mantra revolves around strict diet program, cardio workouts and a blend of power yoga, hot yoga, and as thang yoga.
- Cycling and weight are also in her regime.
- More thrust upon fresh and green vegetables such as spinach, fenugreek, broccoli, etc.
- She doesn’t eat meat.
- She keeps eating every two hours.
Kareena Kapoor’s Yoga exercises
- Warm up
- Power yoga
- Surya Namaskar
- Ashtanga yoga
- Naukasana (Boat pose) for abs
- Bhujangasana (Cobra pose)for to ease back strain
- Parvatasna: to strengthening arms
- Virabhadra asana for legs
- Combines Pilates & Yoga
- Kapalbhati (Breathing exercise)
- Prayer in the morning, a must for her