The monsoons are leaving us, bringing with them the perfect opportunity to step the stroll rather than talk the talk, because who doesn’t appreciate a good wet walk workout in the resigning Mumbai rains? Doing the Fitistan step challenge in a group has the added benefit of allowing your step challenge to go beyond its initial goal of enabling positive lifestyles and generating a competitive spirit.
Step tracking is an outstanding way to stay healthy and enthusiastic without overtraining or tedium. Imagine going for a walk, admiring nature’s beauty, and then realising at the end that you’ve walked 2,000 steps without blushing. Isn’t that enough to give you the sense of accomplishment you’re looking for?
Eligibility criteria to qualify for Fit Bharat Friday Challenge
1.Please complete the challenge n mention your full name & time Or reps done.
2.Once Challenge is done please DO NOT FORGETto fill the Google formhttps://t.co/F4L9hgscFu
3. Remember to Tag 3 People in your post. pic.twitter.com/CubBkVmUJi
— Fitistan-एक Fit भारत 🇮🇳 (@TheFitistan) September 14, 2022
- 18th September 2022
- Fitistan Weekend Challenge
- Duration – 4 days Wed-Sat
- Minimum – 15000 steps every day
- Upload – Sunday 12 noon
- Please mention your total steps done & post your screenshot collage of 4 days on your social media handles & share the link in the Google Form…
How to participate?
- Post the details of your step challenge during the four days of Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday with a minimum of 15,000 steps per day.
- Utilize the hashtag #FitBharatSteps.
- Tag @thefitistan and @FastandUp India in your posts.
- Finish the task and include your full name and time.
- DO NOT FORGET TO COMPLETE THE GOOGLE FORM LINK AFTER COMPLETING THE CHALLENGE – https://tinyurl.com/2p8bhjtt
- Tag three friends and invite them to participate in the Steps challenge with you.