It is important that people are encouraged towards inculcating at least 30-60 minutes of physical activities in their day to day lives. It is time to bring about behavioral changes and move towards a more physically active lifestyle. Fit Bharat aims to make every Indian a fit and healthy Asset of our Nation. They have identified key human behaviors that contribute to these gaps and devised tools to overcome them by easy subtle nudges which are relatable, and easily achievable.
Fit Bharat is the brain child of Major Surendra Poonia and former Mrs India World 2013 Shilpa Bhagat. At Fit Bharat , their purpose is to strengthen the motivation of each individual by setting very clear actionable goals and Challenges , supported by simple fitness tools, content and an inspiring & collaborative community.
This year, India will be celebrating its 73rd Republic day. Due to the spike in Covid-19 cases, there will also be no chief minister who will be gracing the event like last year. However, Fit Bharat has figured out its own way of celebrating Republic Day 2022.
The Fit Bharat Soldierathon Run
This Run is a 73 Minutes Run on 73rd Republic Day in Honour of our Soldiers.
Here’s the schedule:
Date – 26 January, Wednesday
Venue – Your own chosen place / ground /track / road / park
- You can be a part of the marathon at your own race track. Run anywhere and be a part of the soldierathon.
- The Fit Bharat Team will be running at the Race Course, Mumbai. All the Mumbai people, we hope you can join in!
For those who’d be joining the Fit Bharat team at Race Course –
Assembly time : 6 AM to 6:20 AM
Warm Up : 6:20 AM – 6:30 AM
Run Start : 6:30 AM Sharp
What you get for taking part:
– A fit lifestyle
– A certificate of participation from Fit Bharat Soldierathon
Here’s how you can be a part of it:
- Run for 73 minutes anywhere you like.
- Share your screenshot of your run along with Name and Gender on +91-91364-56381.
- You can also post your screenshot on Twitter and tag @FitBharat & @Soldierathon and get a Retweet of your achievement.
- Once your run is complete, fill up the Google sheet by clicking on this link – https://tinyurl.com/3htcavd6 for certificate of participation from Fit Bharat Soldierathon.
Fit Bharat Soldierathon Run
73 Min Run on 73rd Republic Day in honour of our soldiers ⚔️
Venue-Your own City/Area
Plz tag your running screenshot to @FitBharat @Soldierathon or on
All participants will get participation certificate.
Plz share widely 🙏Jai Hind 🇮🇳 pic.twitter.com/5DbvCn73c7
— Fit Bharat (@FitBharat) January 23, 2022
Benefits Of Running This Republic Day
- Running, for starters, increases heart rate, which causes the production of noradrenaline, which improves cognitive performance. Second, running generates endorphins, which help with pain relief, relaxation, mood enhancement, and the eponymous “runner’s high” – which may last for hours after you stop running.
- Not all of us are able to run. Motivation, perseverance, endurance, and a “can-do” mentality are required. Feeling pleased with your accomplishments can increase your self-esteem, give you a feeling of accomplishment, and motivate you to maintain your general health.
- A high-intensity exercise can improve inventiveness for up to two hours subsequently. Instead of looking at a blank screen, get your body moving and renew both your body and mind.
Make running your best friend and take part in the Soldierthon Run!