The monsoons are finally leaving us, bringing with them the perfect opportunity to walk the walk rather than just talk the talk, because who doesn’t enjoy a good wet walk exercise in the Mumbai rains? Doing the Fitistan step challenge in a group has the added benefit of allowing your step challenge to go beyond its initial goal of enabling healthy behaviours and creating a winning mentality.
Step tracking is an excellent way to stay healthy and energetic without overexertion or boredom. Imagine going for a walk, admiring nature’s beauty, and then realising at the end that you’ve walked 2,000 steps without blushing. Isn’t that enough to give you the sense of accomplishment you’re looking for.
Fitistan Friday Challenge is here— Fitistan-एक Fit भारत 🇮🇳 (@TheFitistan) August 23, 2022
1 . Please complete the challenge and mention your full name & time Or reps done.
2 . Once Challenge is done please DO NOT FORGET to fill the Google form- https://t.co/Vc3i1mRJyQ
3. Remember to Tag 3 People in your post. pic.twitter.com/3qQwSYm5zk
How do I get involved?
- Post details about your step challenge on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Make use of the hashtag #FitBharatSteps.
- In your posts, include the hashtags @BeAtomicFit, @FastandUp India, and @FitnessIndia1.
- Complete the task by including your full name and time.
- AFTER COMPLETING THE CHALLENGE, DO NOT FORGET TO COMPLETE THE GOOGLE FORM LINK – https://tinyurl.com/4ub8t5d3
- Tag three friends and invite them to join you in the Steps challenge.