Have you heard of ABC, commonly referred to as the Miracle Drink? If you haven’t already, it’s time to learn more about it. It’s named ABC because of the three components – Apple, Beetroot, and Carrot – and it’s gaining popularity as a cancer-fighting beverage. It was first used to cure lung cancer and other ailments by a Chinese herbalist. It is currently gaining popularity because of its magical-like abilities that assist the body and brain.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, as the old adage goes, and it is true since apples are high in nutrients such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, and K, Folate, Niacin, Zinc, Copper, Potassium, Manganese, and Phosphorus. Apple has the most importantly dietary fibre for your health. It is abundant in vitamin C, which aids in the development of your immunological and neurological systems. Apples contain antioxidants, which help protect cells from free radicals.
Beetroots are high in minerals that benefit the heart, namely vitamin A, C, B-complex, iron, potassium, magnesium, and copper. They include antioxidants such as lycopene and anthocyanins, which give this vegetable a rich pink-purple color and help boost our immune system as well as reduce the creation of bad cholesterol. Beetroot contains betalain, an anti-inflammatory chemical that aids in liver protection. They have anti-aging benefits as well. It contains soluble fibres, which battle fat storage in our bodies and aid in weight loss.
Carrots are high in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E, and K, as well as nutrients like niacin, folate, and pantothenic acid and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and selenium. Beta-carotene is one of the most essential components that distinguishes carrots from other vegetables. Our bodies convert beta-carotene to vitamin A to help the eyes and immune system operate. Vitamin A aids in the removal of toxins from the body and the reduction of bile and fat from the liver. Surprisingly, they also scrape away plaque and food particles, and the minerals in carrots protect teeth from harm.
- The ABC drink makes your skin sparkle and flawless, so you can say goodbye to blemishes, dark spots, breakouts or pimples, and even blackheads. Vitamin A in vegetables is recognized for its anti-aging qualities, while beta-carotene in carrots functions as an antioxidant, slowing cell aging.
- With only a few calories, the beverage helps to enhance metabolism while also satisfying hunger pains. The drink has a low glycemic index and is high in fibre, making it an excellent choice for weight loss.
- The drink aids in the cleansing of important organs and promotes blood purification, both of which have an impact on skin health and prevent the skin from aging by combating free radicals. It also promotes the creation of erythrocytes, which raises the body’s haemoglobin levels.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN ABC JUICE?
- Take fresh beetroot, carrot and apples and chop them all into little pieces.
- Put these pieces into a juicer and add some water to it.
- Blend everything in the juicer grinder till it turns into a smooth liquid.
- You can also add a dash of lime and ginger juice to this concoction.
Is your blender ready yet? Well, what are you waiting for? Make this detoxifying drink and enjoy its juicy benefits!