Bollywood diva Bipasha Basu has urged the youths to understand that fitness is about a way of life rather than a goal – and so, she says it’s always important to take right nutrients to be healthy.
Bipasha Basu follows a strict workout plan and does not miss it even a single day, except of course, if she is unwell. Her cardio includes:
- Treadmill- 20 mins.
- Cycling- 20 mins.
- Cross trainer-10 mins.
She exercises 6 days a week and has a daily schedule for each workout.
- Day 1: She follows a complete upper body regime.
- Day 2: It comprises of an abs workout.
- Day 3: She follows a lower body and legs workout.
- Day 4: It is fixed for a gluteus regime.
- Day 5: She repeats her upper body workout.
- Day 6: It is a combination of abs and gluts workouts.
She says that to get the perfect bikini body, she went on a high protein diet with enormous hours in the gym, and avoided her favorite sweets and fast foods.
No wonder, her two fitness DVDs- ‘Love Yourself Fit and Fabulous You’ and ‘Break Free’ changed many lives and till today, continues to inspire people.